- How will I know if my registration has been received? We will send you a confirmation email through Planning Center.
- How can I register if I don't have a computer? You can call the office and register over the phone.
- Can I book a particular cabin? Please know that we try our best to accommodate all cabin requests. That being said, from time to time we have to reorganize and shift people around so that other families can attend. If you would like to request a cabin please register before June 15 - it is first come, first serve!
- Can I be picked up at the ferry? Bus pick up & drop off is available for each camp at the Duke Point Terminal only.
- Is there a phone I can use? There is a Telus pay phone available for camper use.
- Is there cell phone reception? It can be very limited and dependant on your service provider.
- Is there electricity in the cabins? Yes.
- Is there canteen available? "Tuck shop" is available 2 times a day during the family camps. We accept debit, credit & cash. During Kids Camp the children receive a treat once a day - no money necessary.
- Can I bring my pets? Cowichan Camp has a strict "no pets" policy. Local "pet sitter" facilities can be recommended upon request.
We at Cowichan Camp make every effort to ensure a great "camp" experience. This includes the enjoyment of the sights, sounds and aromas of nature. To help us achieve this goal, we have established the camp as a "smoking" free environment and ask our campers to honour their fellow campers in this way